<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.tygerbearandme.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Tiny Tyger, Baby Bear and Me: The Cubs Are Ill

Tuesday 23 June 2015

The Cubs Are Ill

Not seriously ill: Tyger has a cough plus a stuffy nose and Bear's a nose is like a tap and he's teething (he may have also started with the occasional cough just before bed).  To give you an idea of what it's been like for me, I need to do that imagery thing I suck at so bear with me.

Imagine two people standing next to you; one either side.  The one on your left is singing the song I Know a Song That Will Get on Your Nerves really loudly.  (If you don't know the song then search it on YouTube; it's bound to be there.)  The one on your right is playing that song on the kazoo...twice as loud.

Oh, and you're carrying around a sack of potatoes...which moves...at the same time.

That's what it's like when my little cherubs are ill.  I told you I suck at similes.

So, how do I cope with it?  Well, today I stuck Frozen on, gave them a biscuit each, let Baby Bear empty his entire cup of water on his highchair tray and smack it with his hands repeatedly, and drank amaretto as I was putting them to bed.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home